Who is Kat? I am ...
a new New Englander who has lived in six states and on two continents since emerging from my native Cleveland. (Yes, it rocks.) Before taking up writing professionally, I worked as
- a preschool teacher (fun, exhausting)
- an office manager (not fun, exhausting)
- a storyteller (fun, more fun)
- a licensed massage therapist (rewarding, but tough on the wrists)
Somewhere along the way, I realized a few things:
- I have a superpower: making complex information engaging and easy to understand through words.
- I'm a great sidekick. I love making the hero of the story look good and helping them land on their feet. I'm not so much into trying on capes herself.
- Those two things fit together remarkably well in today's small business world.
- Holy crap, I'm a writer. Origin story complete.
When I'm not helping you take on the world, my domestic alter-ego lives in New Hampshire with a husband and half a dozen long-suffering houseplants. I may or may not be the villain in the plants' story. Alas, unless the philodendron starts blogging, we may never know.
Have a burning question for me? Check the FAQ or get in touch.